Sunday, March 31, 2002

Hmm, that was odd. The day for us as a family normally ends when dinner does unless I can cox them into watching a movie with me, which is rare given what I like in movies and what they think is quality entertainment. I hate clashes of interests like this. I never liked the blues untill I heard Jonny Lang and then B. B. King then the Blues Brothers. Anyway, this whole time I was expecting them to ask the question about what i'm going to do with my future, but when I though mom was going to, she didn't! Instead she gives me an assignment for her big payroll confress in August based off of Surviver. Draw a simple t-shirt with the four elements of Zen/Chi/Life on it: Earth, Fire, Air, Water. Four teams, each with a different challenge. I have to give her credit. She does know how to make a boring confress interesting. Now if only she would listen to me and hire our Somoian-looking cousins Mike and Micheal. Hey, she was looking for grass skirt dancers.

Well, time to relax from the dinner and switch to plan B. What's plan B? Drop hints that I want to go to Seattle like a child drops hints come Christmas as to what presents they want. I know, it's sad, but it has to be done. I want out of here.

No comments: