Friday, March 15, 2002

A day of useful work turns into a day of treasure finding. Among the various articles of clothing and piles of paper, I found an old black English IV folder with various writing inside. After sifthing through the wreckage, I found somethings worth posting for a later date and time.

But, like always, a good day turns bad. Hounded again by the every-so-loving yet every-so-pissible mother of mine about college, I started to wonder what is really going on here. I know my parents love me and want what's best for me, but do they know me? I don't think so. Sure, I live under the same roof as them, but contact is minimal. There are the usual cases of family outings and having a good time, but no real bond has been made in my opinion. On top of that, they way she does it sounds like she is nagging at me, sometimes using my own words against me. Are all mothers like this? I mean, I wish I could say it's the cultural barrier, but I just don't know if it is. Then again, it could be that I don't want to go to college. I know I have to. You can't get a job now without a College Degree of some kind, but what is out there for me? I'm just a brain lost in the clouds. Sure, Physcology sounds fun, but I'll be messing with other people's heads and not my thoughts on the world. Then again, after you flip through here, who'd want to know what's in my head?

Wait, you're here reading this, aren't you?

No comments: