Thursday, March 07, 2002

New Discovery: Cooking and listening to Linkin Park is quite relaxing.

Okay, I'm no Emeril, but I can cook... some. Not very good, but able to at least eat. Exparimenting with food is one of my flaws. Tonight I tried to add a little blend of spices and sauses. Big mistake. While the taste was nice the first bite around, I found myself quicky shoving the failed fried rice down the sink disposal. A bit too sour and not enough sweet. Now I'm drinking water like a fish just to get the taste of whatever it was I mixed together out of my mouth. Maybe next time I'll break out the measuring cups... or just stick to what I know how to cook. Thank God for microwavible pizzas.

Ah, music. Ever since I was little, I grew up around music. It's been a part of my life for so long it's like breathing. Tastes are broad and wide. The Calling, YK & the Seatbelts, Christina Agularia (I could never spell anything Spanish), as meantion before Linkin Park, Noaki, Alison Krauss, John Williams, and yes, even *NSync. The list and apprechation of music goes from anywhere to American Jazz to Japanese Pop to Europe Dance. I'm pretty much adaptible to anything that is audible. While I don't really care for the folk/tribal tunes on a regular basis, I can't help but be put back into the raw and almost unrehearsed sound of it. That was how music was before we had and mankind all the instruments and technology we have. That's part of my life. Now if only I can carry a tune worth recording.

No comments: