Tuesday, March 05, 2002

God, what a weird dream I had.

I was in high school again. For some reason Olympian Apolo Ohno attended school with me. I over hear the Principal saying he has some plan to make it school indifinately, and I opt to save the weekend. Kindda sounds like that Disney Movie I never watched only without the band of friends. Anyway, during a pep-rally, which looked more like a joious opening of coffins to get into some kind of prize not meantion in the Wills of the dead, I sneek into Room 24 (after getting distracted in wondering how I can change out of the stupid uniform I was handed that had the KKK logo on it and trying to find Apolo Ohno to help me who didn't want to help) which has a clock with the face on backwards. I look at it, then notice in the refelction that there is a mirror behind me. I try to turn it, but I don't know what direction. The more I turn it, the more numbers I heard. Then I hear "9 - 10 - 18 - 19 - 24" yelled from the gym over the boiler pipes.I turn the clock to military time of those hours with the traditional left-right movement while still looking at the mirror. The wall opens up to show a cast model of some dead lady with a key in her open mouth. Kindda looks like a blond and younger (like 20) Bette Midler. I turn the key in her mouth, and then everything that has happened machincally starts to work backwards. The coffins in the pep-rally start to close and form what looks like big metal steam engines. The bad guy is then attacked by flying crow peoples. The next thing I remember, I was popular. I saw all old faces from high school, mostly of kids I wanted to be friends with but couldn't for some reason like I wasn't cool enough. The next day, I'm looking for Apolo Ohno, but I instead start passing all these gardens. Some of them nice, some of them crude and unfinished, some of them just plain weird. At one garden, everyone was saying "I like Bill" like they were in a commercial for some company. The last garden I saw was full of bonzi plam trees and was playing a tape about how the garden was built by the "Japanese Moto-men."

Then I woke up...

The part of searching for Ohno and never finding him when I was looking for him must mean something. Maybe it means I need to be more independent and quit looking at the stars for guidance. Sure, I need a role model, but will they ever be my best friend? I doubt it.

No comments: