Monday, March 25, 2002

Heheh, I was told last night from my love of my life to plug in some names. Well, while I can't post sensative information (and I consider their name somewhat sensative information), I can put just their first name. So, Bill, Aaron, Mark, James, Dan, Josh? There you go! Andrew told me I should do that.

Anyway
Let's see. Woke up at noon again. I like that feeling, but it gets confusing when I'm deciding what to eat. Breakfast or lunch? It can't be brunch cause it's not 10:30. Oh well, it's just food. It's just going to the same place. The crapper. I decided to just blog this entry right now and concentrait on connecting the point I am now in my storyline for my game to the ended that I have planed.

Speaking of my game, I was told that Bill is rather sneeky. Should we market this, he never said I would see a shread of profit. I have to admit, I had my doubts about if I'd had a big impact and a credit in the game, but I took it as a few grains of rice. Well, at least the doubt was there. Not that I don't think Bill is sneeky like that. It's just it's my idea and it all came from my brain. I have all the original specks and drawings. I'd like at the very least a Created by credit and maybe half of whatever the game made in the arcade. Hey, if an idea can make you money, fly with it. This country was made from nothing but ideas. Someone had the idea of saying to the British that we are our own country and they can't tax our tea for the Boston Tea Party to talk place. Someone had to have the idea that Pokemon would be a good game to bring over and more than likely profited from it.

Don't you love America?

No comments: