Sunday, March 24, 2002

I just tried to share my moving-going experiance with my sister. Failed. Same deal with alot of things lately. I am starting to wonder what the deal is with me, you know? Well, not what's wrong with me socially, I know the problem there. I don't get out. I'm just wondering about my interests and why I can't get anyone to give a damn about what I like. The rest of my family is into whatever my sister is in. Why aren't they like that with me? I really wish I had the same amount of attention I feel she gets. I'm told I get the same amount of attention, and that may be ture seeing how every-so-often mom or dad flux up with a name here and there or associates something that either one of us knows proving wrong and whatever. Ok, that didn't make sense, but neither do my parents sometimes. They do talk in pronouns. Still, I wish I had someone in the household that gave a damn about what I'm into. I mean, really into it. Like they watch Cowboy Bebop with me every Saturday night at 11:30 ET/10:30 CT (little plug there, hehehe) or at least try and play Dance Dance Revolution with me. Maybe even someone to talk to about my relationships in the gay online circet. I used to have someone like that, but then Graduation hit and we never saw each other. I lost his e-mail addy, and he went to college in some town to be closer to his dad. My only best friend outside of cyberspace.

Little bit of advice? Life without a friend is a lonely life.

No comments: