Monday, March 04, 2002

It's amazing sometimes. One person can make all the difference. Just when you think you are against the ropes with life, someone throws you a life line. Okay, bad analogy, but you get it, right?

Life if funny sometimes. I question it too much. There's something inside me that just makes me want to know the ultimate question "Why?" like it's a test I need to pass before I die. Some things are better left unanswered. Kindda like how any and all Microsoft product will eventually screw up on you. You don't ask why; it just happens for it's own reasons. Ok, so Microsoft isn't that bad, but I haven't had a good rep with it.

Music seems to do me alot of just in settling my moods. Why? There is something about music that can touch every emotion. Music is one of the many expression methods artist use to tell the world what's up. Some times the music is just there for it's own enjoyment. I like a little of both. It helps alot. If you feel depressed, listen to music about being sad. Connect with it. Once you feel like you know there is someone else out there that feels the same way you do sometimes, THEN move to the happy little pop songs that make the money on the radio.

Money. There's a subject I really rather not get involved in. I'm just upset about some of the ideals about what makes the world go round. I wonder how the cavemen did without it? Who am I fooling!? They had their economy. It wasn't cold hard cash, but it was something. The old fashion skill of trading. RuneScape has instituted the practice of trading in the game. Sadly, I think people in the game still don't realize that the game is not about money. It's about skill. Most RPGs are. That's how the world should work, but no. Those with skill we think are the best are normally the ones paid the most. Still, are they qualified? I don't think so. Growing up in a school system where the school board would make stupid decidsion I strongly believed that the board should have been run by those that KNOW the schools and what problems go on. I think the same way about our government, but I can't vote. If I can't vote, I have no voice. I really need to register then.

No comments: