Sunday, March 03, 2002

Man, it's the middle of the night and I have alot on my mind.

For starters, WHY THE HELL DID I BECOME A BLOGGER?! I dunno, must have been something on TechTV I watched. Why am I such a geek? And what's the deal picking the color scheme Fresh Colours? I really need to change that some time in the future. Then again, looking at the HTML coding that goes into it, I'll best stay out of it. I think I'll pick a different color later if one strikes me a certain way. Ooooo, Stone Angels looks nice. Reminds me of art class and something I've always wanted to produce but never had the skills to. Damn those graffiti taggers. They always put out some of the coolest art.

Well, at least I won't be messing up all the message boards I usually go to. They won't miss my ranting. I doubt they miss me. I'm not really a good person anyway. Call it self confiedence issues, call it fact, call it bad luck, I don't care. The fact of the matter remains that I just can't seem to get along with many people for no more than about 2 days, a week tops. Something about my ranting and misunderstanding. Can you blame me? I spend all my time here on the computer! I'm a nothing really. What do I do? Well, I check my mail, do some stupid stuff on a certian kiddie site that even grandparents play on, play RuneScape when the servers aren't full, stupid stuff like that. I really need a social life. This blog may either add or hinder that goal. What do you think?

ANYWAY, let's kill the basics, shall we?

Hi, I'm Zeek Slider. I have a real name, but I rather not use it online. No I'm not running from the cops, but I do want some kind of privacy. Besides, this sounds better than my real name. At this point I'm 18 going on 19. Asian-American of Philipino decent and wears glasses. I blame TV for this. I'm not all that built and I don't think I'm all that cute, but everyone else says I am. Graduated from High School with Honors and a Beta Club status; currently NOT in College. Sore subject you will more than likely find out later those that are reading this. I have a rare case of Mental Depression that seems to be enviornment based. I react to my surroundings and what's going on totally different that most my age do. I can't spell to save my life. Some interests are anime, music, video games, and movies. Basically anything entertaining within a certain amount of intelligance or fun.

And finally, for all you perverts out there, I'm single and gay. Sorry ladies... althought I don't see why anyone lady would actually be reading this let alone a guy for that matter.

So after all this tweeking and test publishing, I have a blog. Guess I'll wait till tomorrow to use it. My minds pretty dry right now.

No comments: