Saturday, March 30, 2002

Ok, now that I got my dream blogged and published, let me tell you the sweetest thing that happened to me last night.

First off, Bill sent me an e-card, the first one I have EVER gotten personally. It was cute! It had two turtles on it, one was delivering a cake to one that was having a birthday on the other side of the river. The card said something along the lines of "From miles away, I've come to wish you a Happy Birthday."

Oh, but the sweetness doesn't stop there! When I wished that I could have one of his strawberry cakes but was unable to since he lives on the other side of the country, he said he would make me a cake anyway and have his close cousin James blow out the 19 candles he is going to put on it out for me. All I needed to do was relay the wish over to James. I think James knew what I was going to wish for, so it was a short IM with him when that came up.

That brought me to the brink of tears last night. Those two are the sweetest straight boys I've ever have the pleasure of knowing. I can't wait to meet them in person.

No comments: