Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Ugh, I woke up from the strangest dream I have to blog. Little project of mine.

In the dream, I paid a visit to some store that made your current small teddy bear into one of those novalty giant bears. Thing is, there was a mix up in communications and they botched the order destroying what the original bear looked like for my sister. I don't remember if I ever had one to begin with, but I know that it got late suddenly and Mom picked me up with Jess in the front seat saying Dad was looking for me as well. Then we headed out to the airport just before I woke up.

In other news: I'm up this early because I'm expecting Dad to come knocking in at 10:30 to pick me up to go to the store to show off my crappy ass art to the person mom thinks looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Whatever. Wish me luck.

No comments: