Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Geez!! I had no idea how far out of the loop I was in know what's cool and what's not. Then again, I never did.

What is it about trends and things that are hip deturmaning how popular you are? Okay, so I don't listen to this band or go clubbing. I'm still cool in my own right, right? Some people may think so. I don't know what it is about me that makes me cool, but if they find something they like in me, who am I to argue with them? To each his own.

I really don't see anothing cool about me. What is there to like? So I have a blog, play RuneScape (Yes! No link this time!), have six NeoPets. I'm a fan of Cowboy Bebop. I'm not really all that socialible. I spend most of my time indoors and at home. I play video games. I say the wrong things at the wrong times. I mean well but come off as insensative or selfish. Let's face it. I suck as a human. I'm nothing but a dreamer that can't do anything in reality right. End of story right there. Call it a self confidence issue if you want, but the fact still remains. I can't do anything right let alone be cool to someone.

Maybe I'm trying too hard. Maybe I'm not trying enough. Maybe all I can do is screw up and never succeed. I don't know. I just hope that this track record of me screwing up alot changes itself around and I end succeeding socially.

No comments: