Saturday, March 23, 2002

Why is it that my mother thinks she knows what's best for me when she doesn't even know who I am?! What's up with that?! UGH! Screw my rule about not blogging when mad. I hate her! All she ever does is nag nag nag and the more she nags me to do something, the more I don't want to do it! Forced haircuts, "do you want me to call this college for you?", "when will you get a job?"

WHEN THE HELL WILL YOU FIGURE IT OUT MOM?! THE MORE YOU ASK, THE MORE I DON'T WANT TO DO IT! ARE YOU THAT STUPID?! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?! I KNOW YOU CAN SPEACK IT, BUT GOD! WHEN WILL YOU GET A CLUE THAT PEOPLE HAVE THEIR LIMITS AND YOU ARE DRIVING MINE TO THE POINT WHERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS SHUT YOU UP!

Hey, this made me feel better.... No wonder I decided to keep this.

No comments: