Friday, March 22, 2002

Woke up this morning rudely. Apparently my mother wanted me to go to the snack shop we own so she can show me off as far as my artistic skills go. Whatever. They don't know me. They still think I'm doing CGI. Hello?! Earth to braindead? My computer DIED!! It's like I'm on the other side of the universe from them. They are on top of my sister knowing when she needs to go where and what is coming up and who her friends are. Me? God, it's like I'm just here supposible unchanged. If you ever watched the episode of Hey Arnold! where Helga's dad is trying to spend time with her, listen to her speach when she bitches out her dad. That's kindda the way I feel about my parents.

I got angry over that, so I threw some old... very old artwork in my mom's face to get out. I was going to blog, but I remembered a certain blog post that I did when I was angry that did more harm than good. Instead I had a nuked breakfast of Raviolli. Wait a sec, that had meat in it. Damn. Oh well, I'm going to Hell anyway according to the Baptists down here. Besides, I forgot it was "No Meat" day in my fit of rage. At least I still haven't had any Coke since Lent started.

Since calming down, I've been bored out of my mind. I want to see the rerelease of ET but I don't have any cash. I figure just go and beg some off of mom or dad. Why not? They gave me Hell this morning. In any case, I really need some excitement in my life. This whole day to day blah that I've been doing isn't fun at all.

I want to get back to Seattle and soon. I had more fun there.

No comments: