Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Woke up early today. Very strange for me to get up at 7:00 or 8:00 in the morning now. I should practice doing that more, you know, for college. I still feel disrespected. The whole thing that happened last night is still there. Now I learned though an e-mail that I'm "history" with them. God, I really hate to say this, but what brats. All this just cause I don't want to talk to them on a time that should be spent exclusively with just their lover? C'mon, where's the logic in that? If being respectful gets me this, I wonder what being cold-hearted gets me.

In other news: Road block on the creative highway... AGAIN. I hate when I can't think up something to write when it comes to storys. It makes what I am writing seem stupid. Oh well, put it on the back burner for now and just try again later. I might as well see what there is to do in RuneScape now that I've done all the quests on the free server. It's not like I have the cash to pay to play, so lets see what I can do. And if I get bored, there's always NeoPets.

No comments: