Friday, March 29, 2002

Despite the fact that it's thunderstorming as I'm blogging which gives rise to a good number of potential shocking hazards given what I'm doing and where I'm sitting, I can't help but blog about my sister's diet.

For starters, I am starting to believe that my sister is unknowingly annirexic (or however it's spelt). She claims she's picky, but C'MON! Everything she eats has to be done this way or from this brand or she won't even touch it!! Today, we went to Tangs, a local Chinese resturant. We both orders the Lo Mein. I had the Veggies and she had the chicken. God willing, I wanted to shove every piece she didn't eat down her throut. First off, what she did was push all the chicken bits aside seeing how it's Friday and we can't eat meat. THEN to make it even more obsence, she goes and picks off the little pieces of veggies that are thrown into the dish for flavor. This isn't the first time. When we used to not order cheese pizza, she would take off every topping. She will only eat chicken if it's served a certain way, and the only really meat she eats is MacDonald's hamburger plain with just ketchup. And she wonders why she is a size 00 (and yes, they make size 00) and 20 pounds underweight. Here's an answer. She doesn't eat!! My aunt thinks that's also a factor as to why her immune system sucks. She gets sick in the rain so fast it's not funny. I'm expecting her to get sick tomorrow since it was raining tonight. If not, that just means we weren't out long enough for it to hit her. I really want to break her diet, not to make me feel better, but more so she can be healthier.

Tonight's Fortune Cookie Wisdom
"Your talents will be recognized and rewarded." That sounds promising.

No comments: