Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought. Felt more like a job interview, but what do I know? My first job I got because I was practically family to the person in charge of knowing if you got the right payment right on your check. Anyway, I got a real project now. I have to draw a mysterious comic book! Fun fun! Well, not really. Not only is it one of the hardest things I can possibly take on, but I have to draw a woman. Women naturally are hard to draw. Why? I hope you perverts are looking at their boobs when you are talking to one, cause that the part I can't draw. I always make them too big or too small. The only time I got it right was after an hour of erasing. Anyway, it's an intersting project. Draw a two page comic based on 4 demo songs. Won't be the first time I've done this.

Now how am I going to get this into my portfolio? Thank God for Xerox.

No comments: