Tuesday, March 12, 2002

What is with all these school dreams?

I'm in class drawing after a test. I don't remember the class, but I know I was surrounded by people I either hated or were more popular than me. One of the ones that only is my friend just to make himself look good (you know the type) actually came out and said he wasn't my friend because I said he wasn't. When the bell actually rang (I had a high school that had a tone rather than a bell), I went to Erin's locker. Erin was the once-upon-a-time girlfriend of Chris, a friend of mine who I connected to very well and miss dearly. Easy listener too. So was Erin if you caught her in the right mood. If you didn't, you were in for a yelling about whatever it is that's pissing her off at the moment. Anyway, at Erin's locker, I have the pleasure of open in it before going to my locker. Instead of books, her locker is filled with tapes. Audio tapes of mixed songs line the locker like it was a small record store. I say my good-bye with a kiss on the cheek to which all that surrounded went "OOOooooooooo" like they were all in Kindergarden. As I walk down the hall, my bag starts to weigh me down. I felt my knees get heavy and impossible to move, and my next class was upstairs.

That's when a cramp in my leg work me up.

Well, at least this one was semi-realistic dream.

No comments: