Thursday, March 21, 2002

You explain this one to me.

I had a dream where I owed a dragon that wouldn't listen to me untill I started crying and anything audible (that you can hear) was muted when I was crying, including me.

Maybe this is my head reeling in the feeling that I don't think I'm listened by those that are stronger than me. Either that or I'm trying to control something I can't to begin with. Wonder what a dragon symbolizes? I wish I had one of those dream symbol books now.

Ok, let's face it now. After about two and a half weeks, this blog has seen nothing but stupidity and mindless ranting. The people I want to read it aren't, and I don't think anyone else wants to read this crap. Why do I have this then? All I'm doing is talking to the wind. Theroputic or not, I really don't have a reason to do this anymore. Why I am keeping it is beyound me. Maybe I'm just getting hopeful and thinking someone will read this and be all "Hey, I know how you feel." but I doubt that will happen. I just want the people that think I'm weird to understand me. To know that I'm not weird. I'm human just like they are. And all I want out of them and out of them reading this blog is a better understanding of me. Ok, so they think this blog is stupid in some parts. So label me stupid! Some think that what they read the frist time around makes me a writer. Then call me a writer! This blog is still new, and I'm trying to make it as organic as possible. A cry for help? Maybe... or maybe I'm just despritely trying to find where I belong.

No comments: