Sunday, March 17, 2002

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

My aunt showed me the short, nearly 5 minute interview with, you guessed it, Apolo Anton Ohno. Nice guy, from the interview. Good sense of humor about himself. Still, I wonder what he meant by "I'm seeing people." when he was asked if he has a girlfriend. Eh, what do I know? Not many celebrities, gay or straight, tell if they are seeing someone unless they are madly in love or need the publisity.

Fame. A strange thing that is. People seem to be thrown into it for some of the stranget reasons. Something as little as saying a speach can send you into the pages of history forever or even a cute smile can make you instantly trying to dogde the cameras and flashbulbs. I wonder if I'll ever get famous? Not likely, but it would be nice to have that attention even if only for 15 minutes.

No comments: