Monday, March 25, 2002

"There is a thin line between love and hate."

Someone get me a ruler then. I'm pissed right now.

Basically, Aaron and Mark are getting married and going on their honeymoon. This is an official legal wedding, so all you anti-gay shitheads that have found my blog can join me in hell to duke this out. Aaron tells me that he is going to pop on during his honeymoon and see what's up while Mark is asleep. What's wrong with this picture? Do you see a set up for alot of misunderstanding?! On top of that, it's his honeymoon!!

To me, a honeymoon is a special night spent between two lovers exclusively. I do not want to be a third arm by being brought into the mix via IMs or otherwise! It wouldn't feel right. I would not feel like I belong there. I am neither one of their lovers! I never will be! Can't they figure out that I am just being respectful by saying don't talk to me while you are on this. Have fun just you two together alone. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'm happy for you, but at the same time I do not want to be a part of your honeymoon. I just want you two lovers to have the time of your life without me like I see is right for that. This is the right way to do that.

Call me old fashion if you want, but that's what I think. I have a huge respect for them, mostly because they are going through with something that will change history as we know it! I just want to be respectful and give them what I believe should be a time exclusively to themselves only. What did I get in return when I told them this? Practically a slap in the face.

Where is it in the social order that when you are trying to be respectful that you are really a jerk? Just how thin is that line between love and hate?

No comments: