Monday, March 18, 2002

I've got to write this dream down before I forget it all. It's a weird one.

The first half takes place in a school concert. I'm playing trumpet. I don't know how to play trumpet in real life! Anyway, after the concert, I had to change out but I couldn't find the backpack of my clothing. I did find my parents in a room talking to a teacher with a very worried look in their eyes. On my way back, one teachers room is turned into a death bed visiting room. I take a visit and for some reason, I'm the only one that's crying that visits her.

The second half is just plan weird. I'm on the run from these stupid looking teen cops for breaking an egg. Very John Woo as far as the chase goes. I then ditch the bike or go-cart or whatever I was on and run like I've never ran before... litterally! I was taking longer strides and at one point was able to clean an five-lane intersection in one single jump! I then hid in my Dad's beat up yellow '78 suburban that had a moon roof, something not found on the real car. Apparently I escaped the cops tailing me, but not the eye in the sky, to which a Latina cop found me.

I really REALLY hate dreams like these. They make me feel weird when I wake up.

No comments: