Monday, April 01, 2002

"April Fools' Day: The day we are reminded what we are on the other 364 days of the year."
~Mark Twain


I'm feeling a bit awkward right now. This project that I'm doing for my mother is easily overshadowed with an odd even that happened last night resulting in a dinner invitation with a very... uhm... High Ranking man. I don't even want to know how I got into it. I'm still taken back. There is something in my head saying that it had to be a joke pulled by someone I know, but no one would joke about this, would they? No one would joke about this. No one.

All doubt aside (as it should be in this case), my creative block just affected this project that I'm suppose to do. How am I going to do a t-shirt for the APA and have it look like what my mom wants it to? And then there is the Lemon Freash project with the two page comic to the demo. Oh well, as with most things that I do whenever I'm in a spot, I got straight to the one thing I know will set me into the mood.

Music.

No comments: