Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Too many e-mail accounts!! Man, I really need to manage these accounts better. It took me about 15 mins just to check my mail on AOL, Yahoo!, and Hotmail. Thank goodness I only have one of Yahoo! and of Hotmail, but I have 3 on AOL. Well, 2 active ones and a dead one. The third one I have I forgot the password to because I haven't used it since I stopped updating my art hack site. (Don't ask what an Art Hack is. I rather not explain it untill I get all my old programs back.)

Right now, I have an idea how to pack my Build-a-Bears. I could get rid of those boxes that they came in and stuff them in with the other plushies I have, but the more I think about it, the more I don't want to. The boxes they come in give them such a major cute factor it would almost me like committing a sin against all things cute. God, I'm a softy.

I'm also wondering why no one was on last night. I'm on the iMac as i'm bloging this, which hasn't been all that friendly to me. Last night it wouldn't hold a decent signel to where I could use AIM. (That reminds me, when I get a new computer, I need to install all of those fucking IM programs again.) I switched over the the laptop after mom got off it and didn't see Aaron or Bill or even Andrew on. Hell, not even some my RuneScape buddies from around the world didn't sign on, but enough about those guys. I'm more concerned about the boys I've grown to love. I wonder if I got on Aaron's bad side. I mean, I kindda was responsible for Andrew only having 2 hours of sleep before his appointment. Can't blame either of us, really. Neither of us wanted to hang up the phone.

That won't be a problem once I get a chance to meet him.

I think I'll save my NeoPets and other accounts for the various message boards and what-nots for later.

No comments: