Friday, April 19, 2002

You know, I really should change that iMood thing to bored, but honestly, that would be a waste of time. No, I'm not being lazy. It's just every time I get bored, I get anxious about the trip out to Seattle! Yes, there have been some minor changes here and there, most of which are my fault anyways, but when I start thinking about the boys and Dan and the gang and what I'll be doing there and how I'll finally be able to fine a life for me (seeing how I can't seem to find one here), I get excited. I just want to get away from here.

Yeah, even though my parents aren't here, I still can't go anywhere. At least I can do whatever I want and no one will complain... with some limitations. Unfortunately, come Sunday, they will be back. Oh well, little sweet things taste better in moderation or whatever they say.

No comments: