Saturday, April 20, 2002

I hate having school-realted dreams. They are more like rewritten scenarios that I wish actually happened.

This nap's dream featured my looking for some misplaced stuff. A common occurance to me both as a prank and out of sheer forgetfulness in the real world. In the dream, I kept trying to find it, but all I ened up finded was trouble. Someone doing some high school prank on me or I miss my bus home or something. At the end of the dream, I confronted someone as I was running with only one shoe, since apparently that's what I missplaced, down to the last class. It wasn't a teacher or anyone like that. It was more of a student, maybe an upperclassmen. He kept making fun of me and how much my shoes sucked. With a letter opener, I pinned him to the wall and started bitching him out like I whould have done during those many events in real life. Most of which I can't talk about.

Another rewritten scenario. Another wishful event.

No comments: