Thursday, April 11, 2002

Well, I did what I thought about in how to pack my stuffed bears. I think I killed the cute factor, but at least I don't need a third box now.

I owe James. He, Bill, and Dan are coming down to Nashville to pick me up to go to Seattle. Thing is, I can't have any luggage to check in. Not good for me. The rest of my clothes are in that big bag I plan to check in. However, thanks to James, we got around that! Basicly he can't do without his car, so he is having it sent to him. He changed the delivery path to Nash so I can toss my bag into the trunk and then it will meet us in Seattle later. Safer than checking it in and I don't have to worry about them lugging it all over the place potentially breaking a few of my videos. God I'm going to be paranoid on that flight.

No comments: