Thursday, April 04, 2002

Today must be Dance Dance Revolution day for me or something.

Well, I signed up with DDRFreak's chat fourm mostly for something to do and partly because I'm expecting to teach James how to play provided he wants to learn from me. Who knows? He may have already gotten better than I'll ever be on his own. That's how most people are. Sadly, I was suppose to be sent an activation e-mail and I never got the e-mail to any of my various addies that I use to redirect spam. I know for a fact I couldn't have accedently deleted it. I deleted all my spam before signing up. In any case, I e-mailed the board mod and hopefully it will be fixed and I'll get the activation e-mail soon. I really don't want to sign up again. One person already reregistered 3 time and still has 0 posts. I hope it's the MailBot's fault. It's got to be. Everyone that joined after March 30 haven't posted.

Why can't they have an EZboad BBS? I'm already a member of that. Maybe they don't want random people surfing in and posting like mad men. I dunno. I don't run a BBS, so I won't know.

In the meantime, I'm just going to wait for the e-mail.

No comments: