Saturday, April 27, 2002

They tell me they are willing to let me go anywhere and do what I want, right? So why can't I go to Seattle? They said it was money. They said that we can't afford to send me there. That I can't afford to go to college there. That I can't be there. They know I want to leave. They can't be that stupid. I mean, my bags are packed. So why is it they want me to take classes down here? Why do they want me to learn how to drive down here? Why do they want me to get a job down here? Don't they know that I do not want to do anything with this town?

Bill said I'm acting like a juvinile. Compleately childish. Andrew said I have problems. Everyone wants me to grow up, including myself. So the hell am I stuck thinking like a 15 year old!!??!? Why can't I act my damn age and talk to them like all the other 19 year olds that have had it but want to be respectful to their parents in making major decisions? Why am I so different? And why do I feel like that's a bad thing?

Problem One FOUND: Self-Confident issues

No comments: