Sunday, April 28, 2002

From DigiPen Institute Of Technology:

DigiPen Institute of Technology is the first school in the world dedicated to computer science instruction as it applies to real-time interactive simulation programming. DigiPen is also one of the oldest computer animation schools in the world. Successful graduates of our programs gain the skills required to pursue careers in the rapidly growing world of computer technologies in general, and computer graphics and simulations in particular. We offer an unbeatable combination of practical game-making experience with strong academics.

No wonder Mom suggested I look at this place for my higher education. It's right up my ally. I mean, I like games, and I'm on the computer alot. And it's in Washington state. God, I feel bad now for almost turning this to the scarp heap.

Also oddly enough, as soon as I started looking at the site, mom got all excited and keeps saying how she is going to pay the tuition. Maybe I haven't screwed myself over.

No comments: