Tuesday, April 02, 2002

I might as well try to remember the posts that I tried to post.

I never should have taken my afternoon nap. The entire time, my subconcious plagued me with images of the people who I know I'll never talk to again. Those that I knew what they looked like I saw just as vividly as I would anyone. Those that I didn't, I imagined given what I knew. Why did I have to wake up? Why did I have to lose everything I wanted just from a stupid line?

I've lost everything. Sure, I have my personal possesions, but are they worth? They are nothing more than my drugs to keep me happy. Safer version of marijuana and crake. Video Games, CD, movies. Temporary happiness desired for just their temporary enjoyment. That's all they offer to me. And like drugs, they drain all the monitary gains I can find if I can't get them for free. They may not be going into my system like alcohole would, but they are my addiction. The one thing that can get me up and happy since I have yet to find a person or a group of people that can do that for me.

"Life sucks no matter what, so don't be fooled by the scenery change."
~Daria, Is It Fall Yet?

No comments: