Friday, April 05, 2002

Still no e-mail this late at night from the MailBot of DDRFreak's fourm board.

I did, in the meantime, went to their songlist section to see what machine would be a good goal to buy if I get insane to get it. Considering the machines that had the songs I wanted but didn't have ALL the songs I wanted, I settled for the 4th Mix Plus machine. It doesn't have Abyss on it, but at least it has Cafe and Dynamite Rave, which is growing to be my favorite song and the ones I want to freestyle to first to fully. I won't lie, I have been known to freestyle (poorly) on Brillent2U on the DDR machine that Jillian's has, but that's only if I have the engery and the crowd. Other than that, I can't freestyle to save my life.

So why get a machine that cost about $5k-$7k? I'm insanely obessed with it. Why? Oh, if only I had the space to explain. Besides, you won't understand untill you play it. Once you do, you'll get hooked.

No comments: