Saturday, April 13, 2002

Let's see, what do I want to rant about now?

I am sick of this computer and all the crap I have to put up with. The box says it's a 56k on the iMac but it can pairly go at 2.5kbps. Maybe 3kbps if I'm lucky. On top of that, this Mac is old. The laptop is old too, but it has a cable modem which is the only decent thing in the house technology wise. True, I've had to live with the motto of "Be happy you have it cause some don't", but when you have grown up knowing about technology and finding out that DSL is getting cheap and that top of the line video cards and computers are just under $2k, you can't help but want them sometimes. Especially when you are mad at what you currently got. Yup, Steve Wazniack is right. "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window." Sometimes I feel like chucking this one every time it slows down or pulling a discuss throw with the laptop everytime it freezes cause I'm trying to run a flash game on NewGrounds.com or when it gives me a blue screen of death cause I apparently did something wrong or the system can't handle what I clicked on. I wish I was as smart as Bill with computers as he is. I bet if I just leave him my old dead CPU he could revive it by dinner time.

Speaking of the little bugger, for some reason I was expecting to see his face when I opened my eyes this morn-- afternoon when I woke up. I don't get it. Guess I'm just really attatch to him or something. There also could be that excitement that I've been having about meeting him and James. God, I hope that phone call of Dan's comes in soon.

I've had it with my mother and father. They expect way to much of me. Pushing and pushing and pushing to get me where they want me to be. Has it ever occured to them that they are doing more harm then good? The more they push, the more they don't want to do it. Why? I say it's the way they push me. It's hard to discribe, but to me it sounds like they are almost whining. Parents that whine to their kids? Please tell me I'm not alone with this one.

No comments: