Thursday, April 25, 2002

Tonight Fortune Cookie Wisdom
Know the right moment.

Why do I feel like this was given to me more of a play of fate rather than a play of chance? I don't know, maybe I'm just being weird given what has happened over the last few days.

So when is the right moment? Personally, I know it's different from person to person. The right moment can be anything from now because you are bored to when everything is in place for a plan to go through. I am with the later of the two. For me, things have to be in the right placement for it to be the right moment. Everyone has to be cool with everything at the least. Room for error should be slim if any. If that's demanding too much, then I guess I am demanding too much of the world. Hey, that's what I think the right moment would be.

In other news: Dad volenteered me again for something I'm not even interested in. He just assumes that since I have done computer art--however not recently due to a crash in my system--that I'd like to do what some of his customers do for a living. To make a long story short, I'm going to be--if I'm willing, which I'm not at this time--to partake in a slight training session in what they do. Thanks, but I'll pass.

Mom, on the other hand, wants to take a photography course, naturally, with me at, where else, Tennessee Tech. What is she using as an insentive? She promised to get me a new Dell with Maya Compleate. Please, that's about $3K! Combined with the course, I'd hate to see the bill for that! I don't want her to spend that much money on me. Sure, a few bucks here and there is cool, but something like this? Especially when I haven't decided that I want to take photography as a class. Well, you can tell where I'm going with this.

Wonder what her fortune meant when it said that she is going to "live a comfortible retirement."

No comments: