Thursday, April 11, 2002

Watched October Sky possibly for the last time on the surround system here at home. I want to show Bill that movie since he is interested in space. I hope it doesn't make him cry at the end. It's a very touching film. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

Afterwards, I found a hole in my jeans that I was wearing. No surprise, really since they are old jeans, but I didn't want to walk around with a hole in the butt crack area of my jeans. As I was digging in my drawers I found some really old pairs that would never fit me. I can't believe at one point in my life I was a size 14! That's nearly less than half what my waist size is now! I wish I could be that small sometimes. I was cuter and a bit leaner cause of all the running away I did. Oh well, at least I can still sprint to get away from immediate threat, but I'm not that good. After filing down memory lane, I had to break into my back pack and pull out my second pair of jeans I packed. That's right, I only have two pairs of jeans that fit me. Sad, huh?

I cannot wait till I can get out of here! Bill and James where talking to me last night about how they want to go to GameWorks since they never been. I so want to show them as best a time there as I possibly can. Remember, Games are suppose to be fun even if you suck at them. Anyone that tells me otherwise can shove it up their ass. Sorry, but I'm very passionate about games and what they mean as far as entertainment goes. Entertainment should not be boring, nor censored. I'll go into that at a later date maybe.

No comments: