Thursday, April 25, 2002

Heh, I don't get myself sometimes. Everytime I watch a movie I like, there is always this scene running in my head.

I have this weird day dream. I end up on The ScreenSaver's Site of the Nite segment for the most imformative and fun website. Each section would be based on a movie I have seen and grown found of. The layout, the games, just the very idea is so beyound me I wonder if I will ever see that kind of personal site ever on the web let alone built by me. I won't have the time nor the technology!

Let me lay it out for you.

The front page would look like a theater front. A ticket booth in the center with a line of posters and marquees with various movies on it. Naturally, the ticket booth would be the site information link and the posters would link up to sites of the moives I've seen from Moulin Rouge to something as old as Oliver and Company! Every page would be informative. From plot summeries to explinations of various things in the movie to even games. Hell, if I ever find out what it was that Mushu was trying to cook in Mulan, I'd even put the cooking instructions for it. Megabytes after megabytes of just things involving the movies I've watched and loved over the years.

Mermaid folklore in The Little Mermaid section...
An extensive documentation of Consumption in the Moulin Rouge page...
A page explaining what exactly the Rocket Boys are talking about in October Sky for those that have no clue what was going on...
A cow shooting gallery in the O Brother section...
Computer goodies like programs for the computer that would make it act like it was being hacked from The Matirx...
A fencing guide in The Mask of Zorro...
A comparison essay over the anime version of Swan Lake over the actual ballet...

The list just goes on!

Too bad I'll never have the time for it.

No comments: