Wednesday, April 03, 2002

I just spent the whole morning unpacking and repacking my boxes that I originally packed for Seattle about 7 months or so ago. I did it mostly as a hint toward my mother and because, well, I didn't know what I packed back then. Needless to say I found some treasures and some stolen booty that I had to return since I didn't need them and/or they weren't mine. Helped cleared out alot of space. Thing is, though, four of my items were kind of the odd ones out. I couldn't fit them back into the boxes and I was trying to keep everything that had some kind of common thing together (i.e. movies and CDs go in one box, games go into the other). I called my mom and dad to get a third box. I should have dropped another big hint on my mom when she asked, "Why are you packing agian? Are you going anywhere soon?"

Now that I think about it, since Aaron fixed everything, I wonder if that dinner about a month from now is still on? Boy, that would be one hellish ride explaining that one to my folks.

I think I'll do my luggage later... like after I do my laundry and use my new boxers for the first run.

No comments: