Friday, April 19, 2002

FromThe Jazz Messengers: A viewers' guide to Cowboy Bebop:

4/19/02 -- Overage charges ;_; - I always suspected that this website was going over my bandwidth account limit, but since I never got an e-mail from Gearhost (they said they would e-mail me if it happened!) I thought I was safe. Today I get an e-mail from Gearhost stating my overage charges for the past couple of months. On the upside, they offer a bandwidth upgrade - my problem is that I don't know if the bandwidth upgrade is yearly or monthly. If it's yearly, then I can probably scrape by. If it's monthly, I'll have to institute some measures. I'm starting by temporarily taking down the MP3s (by far, the largest sucker of bandwidth on the website) until the whole situation is settled. I also would like to beg you, as an act of mercy, to NOT directly link to images from this website for message board avatars and the like. I have tried looking for a script to block people from 'hot-linking' images, but so far I've been unsucessful due to the fact that I'm running on a Windows NT server. If you want to use one of the images on this website for an avatar, I don't mind as long as you upload it to your own server. There are enough free servers around that you don't need to steal my bandwidth. Thanks again to all those who have donated, you've saved my hind quarters once again!

Damn, there goes my happy music. I wish I had the cash to buy the CDs, but chances are I won't be able to find the in "like new" condition. On top of that, they don't make the edition of Knockin' on Heaven's Door OST with the Cowgirl ED bonus mini disk anymore!

Ok, ok, so I'm an otaku when it comes to Cowboy Bebop. Can you blame me?

No comments: