Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Another day I didn't want to get up because of something that happened the night before. While laying in bed with eyelids painfully shut, I ran so many scenarios in my head, I could have rewritten the history of last night in any way possible. I really didn't want to get up, but yet again, my body told me different, and I had to get up and take a piss. I looked at the laptop and decided that a day of RuneScape playing and NeoPet caring was not for me today. Social games really, but I can't be social.

I must I have this weird skill to piss people off indirectly. It always happens whenever I don't want it to. It also seems to hapen to the people I care about the most the majority of the time. The rest of the time it happens out of misunderstanding. I don't know. Maybe I'm trying to find an excuse to make myself feel better. I don't think much can make me feel better. I lost pretty much anything I had and is left with what I started with, a false hope diven to life by a dream unreachible.

Ironically, I wasn't having a good day yesturday either, but it sure must have been. The general unwritten law with me that seems to happen alot is that after a good day, it always end bad for me.

Who knows? I know I don't. That High School degree with the Beta Club sticker doesn't mean anything as far as intellegance goes. If life was a course, I'd fail.

No comments: