Sunday, April 14, 2002

Nothing seems to make me mellow out than just the realization and acceptance of the fact I'll have few friends and more enemies. It's funny, but I seem to make more friends on a fan basis. In other words, most of the people I talk to I associate with things I like like Cowboy Bebop or DDR. I can't really sit down and open up to people, I guess, without repelling them away.

Anyway, as I'm watching some of the videos on DDRFreak and waiting for them to finish downloading so I can watch them without a choppy break every 5 seconds, I decided to check out my log dormant EZboard account. Alot of the boards that I have marked as favorites are either dying, died, or I don't go to anymore and will have a hellish time catching up. Well, there was that one DDR board I found in Seattle, but I'm trying to avoid contact with one guy to suit my friends. It's a long, painful, and stupid story involving the shit I am capible of doing as far as destroying a good thing unknowingly goes.

Since most of the boards are dead, I was wondering if I should replace the e-mail addy with an EZboard link to a BBS that I would create. Yeah, no one would post, but it would be a better than sifting through e-mail and spam to find one that involves my blog. I'll think about it.

No comments: