Thursday, February 05, 2004

Yup, something snapped.

I am convinced that I have apparently got a social screw loose or something of that nature. Yes, I do believe I do.

It is raining today, and while most people are trying to avoid it, I'm trying to get hit by it. Also, there is just something about the smell of rain and deep-frying fries that makes me feel almost intoxicated.

For no reason at all, I said "Hi" to a group of strangers in the cafe and then walked off.

While trying to stay awake for the last half hour, I found myself forgetting where I was, what I was doing, what I will be doing, and what day it was.

I feel like I'm in for a stress roller coaster with the addition of this outside project I am interested in, provided that the guy likes my prototype pictures, that is.

No comments: