Friday, February 20, 2004

Sweating Artist

Whoever said art is no sweat is a liar!

As soon as the sun went down, I set up a small lighting area in the living room. I did six different shots outside of the outside one. Now all I need to do is get the film developed and make sure they print every picture out. I even need the ones that didn't come out because they were too dark for whatever reason.

So let's see. My lighting situations are:
  • Exterior - Natural Light - Overcast Sky
  • Interior - Artificial Light - Back Lighting
  • Interior - Artificial Light - Spotlight - 3/4 High - NW Aim
  • Interior - Natural Light - Candle Light - One Source - Practical - On Object
  • Interior - Artificial Light - Flashbulb (even though I'm not suppose to do this)
  • Interior - Artificial Light - Ambient Light - One Source
I just hope my pictures come out half way decent. I took more than I should because I need the effort bonus points on my grade.

No comments: