Monday, February 23, 2004

Another Number I Don't Know

When I woke up this morning via my alarms (yes, as in more than one), I noticed that I had missed yet another call on my cell phone. Because of the fact that it is way too early to even think about calling the number back, my curiosity was peaked. After getting everything down stairs that I need to put into the car, I decided to Google the number. I was told that Google will then link up to some local phone network and find a Yahoo! map to where the number came from. The perfect tool for stalkers. Well, the place that came back with the number that called me was a steak house in Goodlettsville. Knowing that Google doesn't recognize cell phone numbers, I pretty much determined that the number came from someone at school. Who? I don't know. All I know is that it didn't come from Jaime, Ken, or Christina.

No comments: