Sunday, February 01, 2004

The Preacher Man

I talked to James late last night. He didn't apologize. He simply expressed his regret for several of his past actions and hopes to right the wrongs soon. Thanks to David's efforts, he's seen the light and error of his ways.

It's amazing how much fear of the unknown can cause one to not do something that could have been so beneficial.

The IM conversation as a whole was pretty casual. I was listening to MouseInfo Radio, and the Porto Paradiso Water Carnival show audio came on. I told James how I wish I could animate what I am seeing in my mind, but realistically I know that's impossible. James was surprised at how grounded I have become. I blame that to my Nightmare Before Christmas Broadway mock proposal. I told him that I would have sent that off to Disney all nice and finely tuned if I didn't fine out how much of an ass they were at the negotiating table. James agrees that they have lost their magic, and the strange thing is I don't remember him ever being a Disney fan before. Shows you how bad they just screwed themselves over, huh?

The IM ended with he and Matt had to prepare for today's sermon.

Yes, I fell in love with a big, ripped, buff, tattooed, pierced, hung, cut, young preacher. And now, instead of wanting to be his boyfriend, I just want him to fucking meet me.

I hope this time it actually happens.

No comments: