Friday, February 06, 2004

Identical Three-Dimensional Asymmetrical Geometrical Shapes

I threw out the whole "Make Friday my Bum Day" idea around noon, and started working on my 3-D project. I took one look at the shape I had from class and began to dismantle it. It was too complicated to duplicate. I then created an easier shape to make. I did the assignment and made to identical shapes.

Or, at least I thought they were identical.

Apparently I goofed up on one of the angles on one of the planes. This goof caused said plane to come out very different than my second one, which came out rather nicely. I am debating if I should make a third one based off of the second one's planes. I might as well since I really want to paint one of these shapes in some kind of funky color scheme or something. Right now, after spending five hours on this assignment alone, I do not feel like doing much of anything.

Oh, yeah, art is easy. I scoff at the people that think that.

No comments: