Monday, February 09, 2004

The Curse of 3-D

I should have had the foresight to see this coming, but apparently I didn't.

After bitching and complaining about my 3-D assignment, I failed to realized that after I completed it, I had to find a way to carry it over to the school along with all my other things! I totally spaced out on that, and was faced with the problem this morning. Luckily, I still had some oversize bags to carry them in.

The bad thing about today is that later I will have to make a detour back to Michael's Arts and Crafts to pick up more foam board seeing how I wasted two boards over the weekend just trying to get the damn shapes identical. Add this in to how I want to drop off the pictures I drew for that Children's Book project I'm doing on the side outside of school, and you can see how big a mess my Monday will be today.

It's only going to go downhill from here, folks.

No comments: