Saturday, February 21, 2004

From Hate Comes Love

When you were little, did you ever hate someone of the opposite sex only to hear everyone around you saying that the two of you will get married? Did you ever wonder if they were right or wrong? (A better question would be WERE they right or wrong?) Did you ever wonder what they meant by what they said?

Well, I woke up this morning and watched my cartoons knowing full well that I wouldn't get to see one of the new episodes. I know, I can always catch them during the reruns, which I intend to do. The thing is, while I was watching them, I noticed my 3-D assignment. For some reason, it looked rather appealing. I forgot about all the pain, all the sweat, all the frustrations that it caused me and started to actually like it. The fact that it has two different shades of white didn't bother me. It looked like something that would grab people's attention. It actually looked cool in an artistic kind of way.

For something to cause so much hate and anger as far as process goes, the end result is really enjoyable.

Funny how that is the same deal with life. The road you live is going to be hard and frustrating and, dare I say, stupidly filled with pot-holes, but in the end, you'll find something you really like that is worth all the pain and suffering you've gone through.

Unfortunately for me, I have more pain and suffering to go through before I collect whatever it is that is suppose to give me true bliss in life.

No comments: