Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Driving (Second Gear)

I was able to get a ride to the study group last night. Things didn't really pick up until an hour into the session, when I had to leave. It's amazing how fast time flies.

The more I think about my early departure from the group, the more I'm starting to see why I should learn how to drive. The more I see why I should learn to drive, the more I wish I had a set of parents or teachers that would teach me in the only way I know how to learn in situations that I, quiet honestly, don't really want to learn.

As juvenile as it sounds, I need some kind of incentive to learn how to drive. Oh, I know that there is a bigger benefit to driving, namely the freedom to go wherever and whenever. I just need some kind of actual reward or goal to get me to actually learn outside of the fact that I'll save X% on my car insurance because I had Driver's Ed.

No wonder people describe me as "special."

No comments: