Friday, February 13, 2004

The Stressed Out Sisters Strike Again!

I swear, they must be plotting against me or something.

Yesterday. My "Bum Day." The only time in the week where I can finally relax and not care. The one night where I can stay up as long as I want and not worry about the work of the next day or the days before. DENIED YET AGAIN! I went to sleep, because I needed it after only getting 4 hours of it the night before. When I wake up, the time is close to 21:30. I figured that no one would be on, but who is on the computer? My sister. I opt to have a very late dinner. Once my sister is done, she says that mom needs it for a little while. Translation? Mom is going to be on it for a while. So, I finish eating my dinner, read some things in TIME about gay marriages, and then plop myself onto the couch to wait for my turn. Mom turns to me and says that I'll have a long wait. I get pissed. Jessica said that mom was only going to be on there for a little while. I should have known there is no "little while" with my mother. Angry that I was denied my only day where I can destress, I go to my room, lock it so that no one can even contact me, and then go to bed. I lay there waiting to hear my mom's famous snore that I can hear through the walls signaling me to come back to computer. It never came while I was awake.

So, now, apparently, this is the only time I'll ever get on the computer long enough to do much of anything! That's right. The only times I can see myself ever being online is during my breaks at school and in the morning when everyone is asleep. No more late night surfing around looking at things I could never get away with in the day time, no more playing games and not having to worry about what time is it, and worst of all, no more IMs with anyone I know because of time zone differences!

Congratulations, you two! You've just killed the one thing that makes me believe that I actually have a social life!

Damn bitches...

No comments: