Sunday, February 15, 2004

My Life is a TV Drama

Okay, I actually have blog mail. Yes, it's a first for me. After finally finishing all my immediate assignments and putting all my long term ones on the back burner on low heat, I am surprised to find that I actually have mail involving my blog. Who is it from I will not say. Well, at least not specifically.

Apparently, this blog has gotten the attention of someone with connections to the 7th Heaven set.

Yes, you read that right.

Apparently, they like the way I write. It is as if I am living a real soap opera or something. The way that the events unfold as well as my views on various things seems to be what drives them to read this blog between takes when they should be reviewing lines.

While I'm impressed at the fact that my blog has actually gotten beyond my closest friends, I just hope that they do not turn one of my misadventures into an episode. The last thing I want to see advertised during my Saturday Morning Cartoons is a "very special episode" of 7th Heaven involving something I blogged about.

Then again, this is a public forum, and as an artist, I'm fully aware that once I press the publish button on here, anything I put out there is fair game.

No comments: