Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Time Management (or Lack There of)

Okay, this is how I can figure my weekend out provided that I do not have things added on tomorrow with Drawing 2.

If I am about to get down to the Frist Friday, I can spend the day there taking notes and observing everything that I missed. My best bet is to go with my aunt, who wants to go see the exhibit as well. If I stay the whole day or as long as it takes me, that will leave me enough time in the evening to do one drawing for Drawing 2. I'm going to do one anyways tomorrow while I wait, but I know that most of these drawings will take a long time.

Saturday, I can do my 3-D Design while cartoons are going on. All I need to do is cut and tape. After cartoons, I can go down somewhere and paint an impressionistic painting of a scene in a weather condition. I have to do four of these, two by mid-term, in different weather conditions. I'm just going to take Saturday's weather be it bright and colorful or dull and gloomy.

Sunday, I can spend the whole day on whatever drawings I need to finish. If I finish in time, I can then do the typing I need to do for Art History 2. Then, if I have more time, I will see if I cannot get a head start on my Drawing 2 report I need to get done by April. If not, then I'll use Spring Break to do it. It's not like I'm going anywhere fun during Spring Break. I'm not the GGW crowd type to begin with. Don't get me wrong! I don't mind watching and enjoying nude exhibition. I just don't like doing it with a bunch of drunk college air-heads.

Is that a gray hair of mine I see in my pony tail now? Damn stress.

No comments: